Pre-Season 2020 - 3v3 Saturdays
3v3 for Players
Here at the RINK Training Centre you are always involved in the play and shifts are short to keep the pace of the game up. This game will allow for you to:
- Develop faster reaction time
- Work to improve your skills
- Learn to play in confined spaces
- Play around the net both offensively and defensively
- Develop more confidence with the puck
- Get a cardiovascular work-out
Players will be signed up as individuals and 2 teams will be made each week. Teams will be rotated weekly, with pinnies to differentiate teams so players play with all players in the 3 vs 3 program.
Players will receive a RINK Jersey which they keep after the program. We will require players to bring this jersey each week to help split up teams.
3v3 for Goalies
RINK 3v3 is a great compliment to RINK Goalie Development Programs allowing them to use skills taught during 1v1 Lessons/Clinics in a game setting. The small area allows for a wide range of plays and scenarios to keep each goalie engaged while facing a lot of shots.
Saturday 3v3 Times
- 3:20 p.m. (2015-2014) PLAYERS / GOALIES
- 4:25 p.m. (2013-2012) PLAYERS / GOALIES
- 5:30 p.m. (2011-2010) PLAYERS / GOALIES
- 6:35 p.m. (2009-2007) PLAYERS / GOALIES