Our clinics are an excellent way for your player to have fun and work on an individual aspect of their game. The RINK Training Centre is proud to offer a variety of single-day, skill-specific clinics for you or your player.
The RINK Training Centre Winter clinics gives players & goalies a chance to customize their training schedule during the hockey season. Our Winter clinics are the perfect way to to stay sharp during the winter season and fill in any gaps during the winter hockey season. Our clinics allow you to choose the topics and dates that work best for you to get yourself ready for the season ahead.
- Balance & Backwards Stride
- Balance & Forwards Stride
- Lateral Turns
- Quick Starts/First 3 Steps
- Tight Turns
- Creating Width
- Fakes & Dekes
- Stick Handling in Traffic
- Backhands & In-Tight Scoring
- Changing the Angle
- Puck Preparation and Wrist Shot
- Recieve & Shoot
- Slap Shots
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration: To register for the RINK Training Centre clinics please click REGISTER for any clinic to visit our Online Registration Page. From here, you can create an account to purchase and book all sessions online. If you have an existing profile with us, it will link automatically if you fill in the same information currently on your account. (Player Name, Home Address, Email etc.)
Online Booking Steps:
- Create Account or Log In at the Online Registration Page (Click the Book Now Button)
- Use the website schedule as reference for which topics you want to register in
- At the Online Registration Page, click "Book sessions" on the menu bar
- On top of the calendar that should show up, there is a filter option (three horizontal lines)
- There are mulitple options to filter by dates and package types
- Please filter by the appropriate RINK Clinic and your desired Age Group
- Please make sure there is space available in your preferred sessions before buying a package
- Buy a package of Sessions - you can click on a session to purchase a package
- Register in your desired clinics
If you do not have a package of sessions for the right age group, the option to register will appear as "Buy Session". When you have purchased a package, it will be come "Book Session".
If you are unable to register online, please call us at 204-489-7465 for assistance or booking by phone.
Session Packages Available
1-4 Sessions - $45/Session
5-9 Sessions - $40/Session
10+ Sessions - $35/Session